Do people sometimes act one way online and another way off-line?

Go down

Do people sometimes act one way online and another way off-line?

Post by Admin on 07/04/16, 12:26 pm

Do people sometimes act one way online and another way off-line?  What do you think?  (40-100 words)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mrsbeanforum.kanak.fr

Back to top Go down

Re: Do people sometimes act one way online and another way off-line?

Post by xennis on 07/04/16, 01:52 pm

-Xavier
yes, i think they act different. but in a good way because when you take a new identity most of your fear and worry go away. you can be who you want go socialize whit people telle joke you wouldn'T have the courage to tell in realife and find more people  that have interest of you and partage you experience whit them so you act different in a good way

xennis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony(Antoine) on 07/04/16, 02:01 pm

I think people sometimes act differents way online, because they don't got the person face to face. And its more easy to say anything because the people is not here. And you don't see the reaction of the people online. You don't know with who you talk. And the people can be nice online but in face to face its not a good person like a dealer. Online you can see bad people and good people you need to be more carefull.

Tony(Antoine)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaël philippe on 07/04/16, 02:12 pm

I think people sometimes act different way online, because you are not face to face so you’re not shy. Some of my friend are full social online but in real life they are shy. Also, they can do some funny stuff online. Cause, the people cannot arrested you. Thank you.

mikaël philippe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cedric987654321 on 07/04/16, 02:15 pm

-Cedric
Yes, I think them acting different online and off-life. Off-line, someone shy, don’t going to talk a lot but online on Facebook or Twitter, they can create her own personality. Everyone online want to look better with Photoshop or thing like that. That’s why everyone its trash talking online and not offline.
Cool

cedric987654321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Danis on 07/04/16, 02:16 pm

-Josh
Yes, i think they act different because when you're online you not scared of other peoples. Peoples that do cyberbullying will never intimidate others in real life (face to face). They think they're not foundable on the Internet. Be more carefull with virtuals peoples because they can be bad with you . Smile Very Happy

Josh Danis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefan2424 on 07/04/16, 02:24 pm

Yes, they act different because they're anonymous. Which means that they will show their true face and do devious things or even rarely, they'll be gucci. Also, it's not face 2 face so they won't care who's who and they'll start dissing people and talking trash. But in real life, they'll try to be more nice and not show their true face.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

stefan2424

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herson David Juarez Cruz on 07/04/16, 02:25 pm

-Herson
Personally, I think some person change they act on line, like they say thinks they never will say face to face to the other person and some ones try to look better using Photoshop or but my friends stay the same. They act the same on off line and on line.

Herson David Juarez Cruz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do people act different online then off line

Post by Magalie Messier on 07/04/16, 02:29 pm

Yes i think some people act different when they are online then when they are offline. But i also think that some people act totally correct and are totally themself when they are online. Sometimes people that they dont act normally is because they want to be someone else and want to be more beautifiul and more everything.

Magalie Messier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down